Would you like to have the perfect nails?
Meet the Nail Poly Gel Builder - The biggest innovation to Nail Polish since the Nail Gel.
Our Nail Poly Gel Builder is shaking up the nail game! This heavily sought-after nail polish gel is for all you fashionistas out there! With this nail gel, you will be able to get them done well and in a blink of an eye!
Nail Poly Gel Builder is an all-in-one formula for the perfect working consistency. No monomer, no mixing, no ratios. The odorless formula allows you to work as fast or as long as you want. Tube dispensing allows you to use just what you need for no wasted product. Formulated using a game-changing polymer fusion, Gelish Poly Gel's breakthrough Quick Cure™ Technology delivers gravity-defying performance for astonishingly easy, chase-free applications.
Do you want to know how this works?
10 things to know about Nail Poly Gel Builder:
Poly Gel was inspired by a desire to create a product that keeps everything nail techs like about acrylic and hard gel systems while removing the aspects they don’t like. Here's what you need to know about the innovative new product.
- The liquid used to sculpt Poly Gel is called Slip — the name was inspired by the slip potters use when working with clay. Slip is not a monomer; it has no active ingredients, and unlike acrylic monomer, it has a light, pleasant fragrance. It’s simply used to make the Poly Gel easy to shape.
- Unlike hard gel, Poly Gel is not self-leveling, but stays where you place it; unlike acrylic, it doesn’t harden until it’s cured in an LED or UV lamp.
- Cure time is about 30 seconds in an LED lamp or two minutes in a UV lamp. Poly Gel nails do not experience heat spikes during curing. There is no tacky layer after curing.
- PolyGel is more flexible than acrylic, stronger than hard gel, and lighter than both.
- The product can be applied as an overlay over natural nails, a tip overlay, or sculpted over a form.
- It’s available in six colors: white, clear, oyster white, clear pink, tender pink, and natural pink.
- Gel-polish colors can be applied over the product, and Gelish can be mixed with PolyGel to create a design.
- Natural nail prep is the same as prep for gel. Nail techs can use an e-file or a hand file to shape the product.
- The product should be filed off, not soaked off. Nail techs can soak to remove the remaining product after filing.
- PolyGel nails can be rebalanced the same way acrylic or gel nails are rebalanced.
- If applied correctly, you will have 2 - 3.5 WEEKS of intact wear.
- Nail enthusiasts have raved about the color performance of these nail gels.
- Our nail gels have no smell, are non-toxic and are environmentally friendly.
- For proper curing, please cure under nail led/UV lamp.
- Time for curing: Under an LED lamp it will take 30-60 secs, UV lamp 2-4 min.
How to use:
- Prepare nails by cleaning and trimming the nail surface. As per a normal manicure process, push back cuticles.
- Apply the base coat to nails; use UV lamp to cure for 30 seconds.
- Directly apply the gel polish; use UV lamp to cure for 2-3 minutes or use an LED lamp for 60 secs. After drying, apply a second layer and cure with the UV or LED lamp again.
- Apply the top coat nail polish, which will ensure the color looks even more striking, then use your UV or LED lamp to cure.
- Using a cotton ball soaked with cleanser, remove the tacky surface.
How to remove:
- Using acrylic remover, soak your nails for about 5 minutes
- Remove the entire piece of nail enamel gently
Ingredient: UV LED GEL
Color: 6 Colors
Extremely high demand: expect 2-6 weeks for shipping. Limit 3 per person.