In this case, you just pay Shipping ($8.99).
- Gel Pads can be repeated washing, can be reused
- It can stick your phone, pad, remote control, camera, Speakers, Water cup, key Stick to Glass, Mirrors, Whiteboards, Metal, Kitchen Cabinets or Tile, Car, House and many more. To Fix Anything, Anywhere
- Strong, Durable, Malleable, and extremely Versatile
- Dust or dirt will reduce its fixation effect. EASY. Clean with water to renew stickiness
- Avoid extreme hot conditions
- Material: Silicone
- Maximum load: 2KG( We do not suggest to try it with your valuable objects!!! )
- Product size: Round (Diameter 80mm); Triangle (Height 70mm, Side length 80mm)
- 1 x Anti Slip Pad
We have created a super gel pad for the people by the people. The Sticky Gel Pad have a large surface area which makes them: Strong, Durable, Malleable & Extremely Versatile in their uses. In addition, by utilizing minimalist design principles we have created an elegant product that will compliment your devices, style and home.
The Sticky Gel Pad are thin and malleable, which makes them great for sticking unusual or irregular shapes as well as hiding keys, organizing cables and sticking your camera to skateboards! We have worked closely with our manufacturer from the very start to ensure the material provides a safe holding solution for your most valued devices and enough versatility to hold whatever you challenge it with!
The Sticky Gel Pad is safe to use on ANY surface, comes in two useful shapes and can be cut to any size for your unique requirements. By only using the best materials our gel pads are reusable and have an extended lifespan.
This amazing Sticky Gel Pad is great for use in the car, stick you phone or GPS for easy navigation and charging! However if the object you’re trying to hold is precious or heavy you should test the hold in a safe environment and use more than one Sticky Gel Pad to securely hold your object to the desired surface. Another important factor affecting the overall strength capabilities of the design is the surface type and shape you are trying to stick to. The same applies for the surface of the object you are securing, as a rule of thumb the more surface area the better.